Basic Android App Development (Online)
- You should have done some course on Java Programming Language
- PC that can run Android Studio
Android accounts for approximately 85% of all devices sold today (2017 Q1). It only makes sense for you to be developing applications for the Android platform.
This course is provided free of charge for people that want to get started with Android Application Development.
I will take you through the basics of Android Application development, and introduce some more complex features as well. This includes the following:
- Introduction to Android, installing Android Studio.
- Create your first Android Application, learn to debug the application and learn how to create a signed APK that you can submit to the play store.
- Working with implicit and explicit intents
- Detailed example of how to work with Fragments
- Learn some customizations like a custom ListView, Toast, TextView and ActionBar
- Learn how to save data to the phone in the form of SharedPreferences, Files and SQLite
- Learn how to implement Android 6 Permissions
- Read data from a RSS feed and sending SMSes programmatically
- And more to come!!
By completing this course, you will have more than just basic knowledge of Android Application Development.
- Lectures 70
- Duration 40 hours
- Certificate Yes
Preparing Development Environment
My First Android Project
SDK & Other Tools
My First Android App
Layouts in Android Application
Coding in Java
Activity Life Cycle
Different Kinds of Views With Event Handler
Working With Views
Working with Activity
Working with Multithreading
Working with List View
Working with Permission
Simple Music Player
Working With Service
Playing with WebView
Working With Sqlite Database