Mastering Front-End Development from Scratch
About this course
Learn the skills to quickly start a career in Front-End Development today!
A basic knowledge of how to use your computer and run programs is assumed.
This course will teach you the skills to kickstart a career in Front End Development, assuming no previous knowledge of any of the topics presented.
Are you tired of courses teaching you skills that you cannot easily convert into a salary? If so, this is the course for you.
Front End Development is an area of Web Development that includes all of the skills required to create the visual and interactive part of a Website. It’s a complex mix of skills and technologies and one of the most fast-growing and well paid IT sectors of the moment.
A Front End Developer is the link between the graphic designer, responsible for creating the visual design of a Web Application and the Backend Developer responsible for creating the computational logic behind the application. The Front End Developer brings the application to life creating rich, compelling experiences and allowing the user to interact with the data behind the application.
This comprehensive course is aimed at students with no previous experience with Web Development or programming at all;
– What will I learn about taking this course?
We’ll touch on all the foundational topics that form the toolbelt of a professional Front End Developer:
- Semantic HTML
- Bootstrap & Foundation
- PSD to HTML
We’ll learn by doing, building projects and adding functionalities over time, as our knowledge expands.
– What will I get from this course?
By the end of the course, you’ll have all the tools and practical knowledge necessary to build the website, try your luck with job interviews and kickstart your career as a Front End Developer!
– What are the requirements?
- This course assumes no previous knowledge on any topic. Every topic will be approached from scratch.
- At the end of the course, the student will have all the basic foundations for approaching the job market as a Junior Front End Developer. Moreover, the foundational knowledge acquired will make much easier to learn additional topics and build on top of what has been learnt so far.
– What is the target audience?
- This course should be taken by anyone interested in learning the ropes for becoming a Front End Developer, one of the best trending and exciting areas of Web Development at the moment
- This course should Not be taken by people interested in Server Side Development (PHP, Java, Databases..). This course focuses on all the technologies related to the Web browser environment (HTML/CSS/Bootstrap/jQuery)
- Lectures 25
- Duration 50 hours
- Certificate Yes
Class 4 to 5
Class 8 to 12
Class 13 to 16
Class 18 to 19
Class 20 to 24